Likehood to Recommend
Offline Data Storage
Automatic 2FA Flow
Ranked #1 Password Manager for Teams Globally by
Rated #1 Easiest To Use Password Manager by G2
Awarded Top 50 Security Product by G2 out of 800+ global security products
SWITCH TO UNIQKEY
Switching To Uniqkey
Transition your entire organization to Uniqkey effortlessly. Our onboarding process is designed for easy transfer; simply export your current passwords and import them into Uniqkey for instant, secure access across all devices.
To uninstall Dashlane, follow these steps:
- Close all open Dashlane windows.
- Open the Start menu, type “Apps and Features” into the search bar, and press Enter.
- Scroll down to find Dashlane in the list of installed programs, and click on it.
- Enter your email address and master password to confirm your identity.
- Click the “Uninstall” button, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
To delete your Dashlane account, follow these steps:
- Open the Dashlane app on your device.
- Go to the Account section of the app.
- Click on the “Delete my account” option.
- Confirm your decision to delete your account.
Note: Before you delete your account, make sure you have exported any data that you want to keep, as this action cannot be undone.
Dashlane stores your passwords securely on your device, and they are encrypted using advanced encryption standards. Your master password is never stored anywhere, so only you can access your password data.
Dashlane uses advanced encryption technology to protect your password data and personal information. The company also has strict security protocols in place to prevent unauthorized access to your data. However, like any password manager, it is important to use a strong, unique master password to prevent others from accessing your account.