Likehood to Recommend
Offline Data Storage
Automatic 2FA Flow
Ranked #1 Password Manager for Teams Globally by
Rated #1 Easiest To Use Password Manager by G2
Awarded Top 50 Security Product by G2 out of 800+ global security products
SWITCH TO UNIQKEY
Switching To Uniqkey
Transition your entire organization to Uniqkey effortlessly. Our onboarding process is designed for easy transfer; simply export your current passwords and import them into Uniqkey for instant, secure access across all devices.
To delete your Bitwarden account, follow these steps:
- Open the Bitwarden web vault and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile in the top right corner and then select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Delete Account” button.
- Enter your master password to confirm the deletion.
- Click the “Delete Account” button to permanently delete your account.
To export your Bitwarden passwords, follow these steps:
- Open the Bitwarden web vault and log in to your account
- Click on the “Tools” menu and then select “Export Vault”
- Select the items you want to export and choose a format for the export file
- Click the “Export” button and then save the export file to a secure location
Note that the exported file will be encrypted with your master password, so you will need to enter your master password in order to access the password data in the export file.